IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Why do you suspect AI?Because the article is grammatically...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Why do you suspect AI?
    Because the article is grammatically correct, coherent and (to my quick read) accurate?

These days dodgy spelling, poor grammar and out-of-context quotes are a sign of human, not artificial intelligence at work.

Suggest you get with the program and don't waste your time trying to guess what's AI and what's not.

ChatGPT, Bard et al are not inately 'intelligent' - their designers freely acknowledge they have no 'original' thought. but they retrieve, analyse and importantly present underlying data better than most humans already ... and they are very early in their learning curve.

Compare/contrast most of the posts in these threads ... how much represents truly original thought?

I'd suggest near-zero ... most kudos goes to posters who are skilled at keeping tabs on myriad pieces of data, connecting dots and most importantly, telling a story that others can follow. All very AI-like qualities.

Give it a year, tops and chat-site media such as HC will be superceded as an AI output ...

... you pay a small subscription to cover running costs and receive a daily, hourly or live guidance on your area of interest - delivered to your requested level of detail and all totally on-topic and maybe even containing blind-testable buy/hold/sell recommendations based on your personal financial situation (which of course you've agreed to share with the AI-HC provider).

Betcha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.