IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Kingkev, I couldn't agree more- I also view IMU as a tightly...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Kingkev,
    I couldn't agree more- I also view IMU as a tightly coiled spring.

I also believe patient's will be the main ingredient for those wanting to see the 20-200+ x returns.

We seem to be in limbo at present, despite all of the positive results and progressions across all of our products ( Not to mention the fast track FDA- that's mega for anybody !). Us long term holders, hopefully most (who can understandably) have loaded up over the past two years. We saw $0.62 highs and $0.039 lows just three months ago. For newer investors, those who invested in October, would be showing 100%+ returns and would query what all long term holders are going on about, in being frustrated with the SP. For mine regardless of when you got in, one thing has only improved- We have progressed with sound results, with no failures. Whilst the previous highs ( for mine ) was on the back of FOMO, the next run will be on the back of a quality sought after structure. Quality both via results and those in management now recruited, we can be very optimistic.

I still believe the next big run will be based on an announcement, with IMU securing revenue. That's why I wouldn't be so worried about the SP not taking off, following great announcements such as last Friday's. Those, do however assist in keeping the SP stable, or moving north.

I'm not sure if it will be a week, or a year. One thing I'm very confident of, is that this baby is going to blow. When it dose, It will be done by BP or Institutions, with no coming back (SP).

It dose get a little repetitive and frustrating, with all the same contexts of messages being posted. Were all like Kids on Christmas Eve - We are confident something big is coming, as many of us have seen it all before. As my Father always said-
    " I'd love to be this sure of winning the lottery " !!

Be Patient !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.