IMU 1.22% 8.1¢ imugene limited

G'day Kluck. Just a couple of thoughts from me: although many...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3356
    G'day Kluck.

Just a couple of thoughts from me: although many scoffed at the Azer Cel deal, it was brilliant in so many ways.

Here are a few to keep in mind:

1. Brought IMU's commercial timeline forward. Although I always expected HER-Vax to be the first cab off the rank, the ADC + Herceptin product made this difficult/delayed. With a registration trial potentially starting this year, it could happen at any moment.
    2. Azer Cel is a first-in-class, perhaps best-in-class allogeneic CAR-T. Tapping into a population with no therapy option and, therefore, an unmet need. A population that's growing as CAR-Ts become standard for more and more indications.
    3. Given that it is CD-19 targeting, it can fit perfectly in the OnCARlytics platform. Massively increasing that platform's value as it will be all in-house.
    4. IMU now has its own state-of-the-art facility, won't be competing with others for production, and has the capacity to extend production if/when necessary. An attractive structure to any suitor.
    5. If CF33 is as good as we all hope, having an early deal with Azer Cel (or across B-Cell) will make it nearly impossible for BP to get CF33/OnCARlytics for a song.

CF33 is the main show, but Azer-Cel looks like the way CF33's true value is realised. RenovoRX and other collabs will certainly help, but there is a possibility they won't even be required if higher doses prove to be effective. We will know in the next few months.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ $539.9K 6.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1210740 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 281655 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.83 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ 2159683
Last updated 12.38pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.