IMU 1.96% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Hi WMHB, The saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Hi WMHB,
    The saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, comes to mind.
    I am sure that Imugene is very much a little known company and what they do is little understood.
    From an investment perspective I could not imagine any financial advisor recommending an investment in Imugene, I know that my advisor thinks I am crazy having so much invested in this biotechnology company, though they smile and still take my money for doing very little to grow my funds.
    Just looking at how many views the YouTube videos have is enough to know this is very much an unknown company, you would only need Taylor Swift to recommend an investment in imugene and shares would go through the roof, 'this is what influences people'!!
    Leslie tells us all about the potential for saving lives these treatments can achieve, however no one is at this time listening.
    Stories like Professor Scolyers capture the attention of many as they became Australians of the Year, if this wasn't on every television screen and headlines in every paper who would even raise an eyebrow.
    The facts are the majority of investors, invest in companies that have an income, many indeed invest in managed funds as they do not want to do the work to find out about their investments.
    I am sure that once more data comes to light this year a collaboration will be sealed and a major re-rate will happen and then we will be off to the races and many quality investors will get on board, just look at recent interest growing in Resmed and CSL, all on promising increases in income.
    It's hard enough convincing my Wife that imugene is going to potentially be a multi-multi bagger, so I certainly wouldn't waste my time trying to convince others.
    Confidence can be a fical thing and investing is no different, many investors on this forum have great confidence in the success of imugene, however I am sure that also investors would have had many doubts over the journey, particularly when we were sitting at 4c.
    Nothing that the company has announced has lessened my enthusiasm for the success of this company, they continue to impress with each data release and new trial updates.
    Good luck to all who share their vision, we could very well be invested in the next Tesla or CSL, time will reveal all.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $422.1K 8.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 269996 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 950425 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.