IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

@Odds&Evens I agree with you and understand your notion that...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20112
    @Odds&Evens I agree with you and understand your notion that support in collaboration with the company can achieve the most fruitful outcome. For those on the inside are best to determine the company's direction moving forward given their intricate understanding of the company's development. But let me come back to you a bit later with my rationale when I have more time..

Like you I would agree IMU management have always been available and responsive whenever I have approached them, from LC down..@Ibraz4me I don't disagree with you, but let me elaborate on my points a bit later..appreciated

@Ibraz4me I agree with you, but let me come back to you a bit later with my rational surrounding these issues..appreciated

There is significant disconnect between the intrinsic value of Imugene's IP, given the progression made, and the prevailing SP. This is unsustainable and needs to be addressed. The failure to enact a more promising outcome for the B Cell platform, particularly given proof of concept and excellent results thus far, is also a concern that needs to be addressed. Discussing these issues and divining solutions is of importance to many shareholders, who whilst having faith in management, are keen to see Imugene realise it's true potential, in order to either recoup losses or net capital gains for the risk taken by them

Everyone has a right to an opinion, and most of those having one can add value. Sometimes looking at things left of centre can serve to unearth positive ideas if not strategies that otherwise may have not arisen. The staff at Imugene do not possess super powers. They cannot be expected to do everything of their own volition. It's a big world out there, and there are plenty of experienced individuals and organisations capable of adding immense value to Imugene's overall mission. Engaging some of these in an advisory capacity, as @Merino1 has alluded to, would be a step in the right direction IMO. To me IMU should be valued as a multi billion dollar USD company, and its not only the arrival of clinical trial results preventing it from being there...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.