IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Whatmighthavben, I have viewed your three posts last night and...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Whatmighthavben,
    I have viewed your three posts last night and today. I'm of the belief that many HC regulars- Who support you in droves, might have little interest in your thought's, until you address the post of Taureanbull yesterday. I'm just sick of his unprovoked attacks in attempting to gain popularity. For mine he needs to pull his head in, and stop attacking any and everyone, who has any suggestions for IMU. He's not the Statesman he thinks he is.

Despite hundreds, liking your posts and giving you continual praise- I'm bewildered none have given you, the heads up !
    You can be excused for missing the post, as conveniently, he was not responding to your post. - But didn't miss !

I believe those who contribute plenty, such as you - deserver's a fair go !

I'm in disbelief as to how he can bag your editorial opinion. Most posters here can't wait for your next piece.
    He suggests you break Paretto's Law. He also believes you need evidence in forming a personal opinion, on someone's work in a public company, relating to their performance's/ results. He also states, that -

"Getting more mums and dads mom board won't do any for the SP" (His poor spelling, not mine).
    What an outlandish thing to say on a social media platform, that comprises mostly retail (mum's & dad's) posters. He even stated in January, on a different attack on me -

" It's going to be a great day when big institutions take out 50-60% of the share register ". Presumably to eradicate mum's and dad's/ retail. Why post amongst them, if you don't want them here !
    I was also attacked by him, whilst away on Holiday's over the Christmas break. At the time I chose to ignore his insults, with him stating -

" Your post to Tenacity and Patience two days ago didn't go unnoticed! if you thought you could shift the goalposts and slip your pet peeve in on the back of his little narcissistic hissy fit without me picking up on it, you were mistaken."

- Simply because I supported one of your posts Ben. Attacking you again back then in suggesting words to the effect, that you ride off others ( We all know and respect you as being your own man ). You were kind enough in my absence to suggest at the time, he was- condescending (Quite an understatement). Amongst other outlandish and destructive statements. - Who dose he think he is !
    It's so ridiculous and unwarranted- It's like fearing making a post, as you'll be attacked by- Major Gowan (Fawlty Towers).

Ben- I contribute a fraction to that of you in this thread. I am not comparing myself to you in any way. However, I do believe people should be able to contribute opinions without being personally attacked. I am not a Narcissist, and am usually referred to as being the opposite.. These insults come with no provocation, other than someone is not constantly congratulating everything (but most) in IMU.
    Which askes the question, of who might exhibit narcissistic tendencies. - But It's defiantly not you or me Ben !

I was very diplomatic when being attacked by him over the Christmas Holidays. I was prepared to let it slide, and was overly diplomatic with him at that time. He had me seething on my Holidays !
    Despite being absolute IMU enthusiast's, any constructive criticism's, in better ways of approaching- Marketing- Updates, etc. That differs to what's being practiced by the IMU BOD or CEO, he can't fathom and goes on the constant attack. I've already mentioned having sold property to invest in IMU, as I believe it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. That, as repeatedly mentioned by me, being because of this companies huge potential, and the management they have assembled, especially over the past year. I have traded shares in five decades, having many multi baggers, (Plus a few I'd rather forget). I see this one as having the most potential, amongst all I've seen !

I have placed him on IGNORE. - There will be NO replies by me, as It's too disruptive and a waste of energy, in getting riled up any further!
    He will probably disappear for a week or two- Similar to when he suggested IMU would become The ASX's first Trillion dollar company ! ( hope he's correct, but a little over optimistic at this stage for mine).

I too have an incredibly busy life. I refuse to be abused or insulted by those so staunched, that they can't listen to any constructive suggestions, in the company we own, as Share Holders. I have a large stake in IMU and find HC as a great community, for discussing that investment. Most here are constructive and supportive, as I strive to be. I love the camaraderie shown here, by most people- Trying to see IMU skyrocket. Which I'm confident will be very soon.

- We all just need to PLAY NICE !!

As always, I look forward to your ongoing post's, inclusive of your editorial comment's Ben.

- GO IMU!

- Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.