IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Well JKYou have excelled yourself this time.Comparing Charles to...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604
    Well JK

You have excelled yourself this time.
    Comparing Charles to Jimmy Saville says more about you than it does about Charles.
    As O&E tried to explain to you, Charles has spent countless hours working with and supporting disadvantage youth.
    I wonder what charity work you have provided to the needy? I don't know of course, you may be an amazing philanthropist
    yourself ... although I suspect not.
    You comment was not worthy of these IMU boards ... boards which are used to encourage discussions around a possible cure
    for cancer and its related investment opportunities.
    I had a quick look at your posting history across several boards ... you're a bit of a potty-mouthed 'star' aren't you!
    I only have a very small IGNORE list, but congratulations ... you're now on it. Well done.
    I don't have a lot of time to spend on these forums, and having had a tough day, I certainly won't waste my time on your drivel.
    HC may well be a free but anonymous chat site, but the majority of posters are able to control their feelings and post
    without the need to spit venom at every turn.
    Of course, feel free to respond, with one of you carefully crafted, single-line masterpieces. Just don't expect a reply from me.

Adios.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.229M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 707803 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 172396 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6411396
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.