IMU 0.70% 7.2¢ imugene limited

and the REPLY button is not working AGAIN ...Hi Davy @davybabyk...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604
    and the REPLY button is not working AGAIN ...

Hi Davy @davybabyk

Excellent research again. That job offer is still open.

Having a very highly regarded researcher behind a project ... think Pravin with PD1-vaxx and Fong with CF33, it attracts
    greater interest across the scientific community.
    Note: It is from this 'community', that the FDA will draw its Advisory Panels.
    Note: That in 'break-through' treatments, the FDA will rely heavily on these experts.
    IMU is working with 'giants' in oncology research, they just need time to prove the science.

These top-line researchers never stop looking for better answers. Hence, Pravin is now exploring CTLA-4 vaccine and Fong
    is exploring onCARlytics. This is why they are so successful. IMU, through the vision of PH and LC, have gathered some of
    the greatest oncology researchers available today. Yes, there are others of course, but IMU is very well served in this field.
    The results of their amazing work will 'land' very soon ...

As Pravin says above: "Being part of the IU Simon Comprehensive Cancer Center will accelerate the process of translating
    our discoveries to patients
    "
    Both Pravin and Fong know they are "creating a paradigm shift in cancer therapy". If you do some research, you will see it too.

---

And, on a lighter note ... as @Bathurst posted, Nick Ede has now moved up to 12th place in the Laser World Masters. In a note
    to me last night Nick said ... "Every muscle in my body is aching, but so are my competitors, so we’ll push on". Well done Nick.
    Sounds like the 'can do' attitude of the IMU team crosses into the sporting arena as well.

All opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $527.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $449.0K 6.246M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 761941 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 1355341 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.1¢ 3737512
Last updated 12.26pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.