IMU 1.18% 8.4¢ imugene limited

Given the support for @Watmighthavben’s posts suggesting Imugene...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Given the support for @Watmighthavben’s posts suggesting Imugene could and should be marketed more aggressively and more broadly (I’m paraphrasing) which I totally agree with, I wrote to Leslie tonight.

I congratulated her on what she has already achieved for IMU, hoping that the 7 News video will be posted on the IMU website, and asking whether the former terminally ill patient might be willing to take part in an extended interview to help spread the word in a respectful and informative way.

Hearing and seeing the living proof that one of IMU’s products literally saved his life and eradicated his tumours is incredibly powerful - more compelling and in your face in an extremely positive way perhaps than a doctor, professor or scientist spruiking the results. Once the complete recovery patient has had their say, the doctor professor or scientist’s comments will be even more sought after by patients, big Pharma and investors.

Tonight was hopefully the start of a compelling media campaign that transcends well beyond the Proactive Investor (which I like) and other videos.

Anyone thinking along the same lines might like to email something supportive to Leslie.

Finally, I want to express my admiration of the former patient for going public, for Yuman Fong, Leslie Chong and the IMU team.

Go Imugene. 2024 is looking positive.

PDS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $622.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.4¢ $641.2K 7.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 883556 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 768116 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.4¢ 2220727
Last updated 11.33am 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.