IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Imugene has trial limitations set by the FDA on what information...

1. 1,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    Imugene has trial limitations set by the FDA on what information can be released to the public about the patients cancer trial progress.

Ben Kikuchi • October 26, 2023 Part 2 - Investigating my options, he talks about his (phase1) CF33-hNIS Immunotherapy treatment.

"Where did we get up to...... What I like to refer to as Phase 1, really, only the first Chemotherapy regime, I handled like a BOSS. Minimal side effects, good blood work, able to work with the ongoing support of my work family and carry on for the most part as day to day life would have it. However, this is where the scanxiety would set in. I'd heard about it but never understood it. Let me tell you it's real. The days, and hours before having a progress scan, not knowing what to expect, thinking the worst and then having to wait for the medical report to be drafted and the results provided. We had stability. Woohoo (inserts celebration dance). My oncologist was happy and I was over the moon. We would continue down this treatment pathway for as long as the body could handle.

I think I was able to have 7 or 8 cycles of the chemo regime before my blood work started to take a dip, the white blood cells would maintain bordering on just ok for treatment (but I think three hospitalizations due to suspected infection), however the red blood would drop which meant blood transfusions x 2 and no treatment. Working with my oncologist, we decided we would take a break from Chemo to give the body time to rejuvenate however continue on the Immunotherapy until such time as the body said no more or the the Immuno stopped worked. I was able to have roughly a 12-14 week break from the Chemo regime which was amazing. I didn't realise how bad I actually felt and I think I became accustomed to a new normal. It was unreal though, I'd bounced back, I had more energy than ever before and I was still having some form of treatment. I did struggle initially as my mind was telling me "if you aren't having chemo then the cancer will grow as there is nothing killing it" however that wasn't the case. After about a month of battling that mental demon, I'd reassured myself I'd be fine".

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.