IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

My thoughts are similar to yours in so far as any success we see...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3356
    Thanks, Rainman.

It makes sense to listen when our CEO says Azer-Cel is being prioritised as the front runner. Assuming all goes well with Phase 1b we’ll be in a good position for BP to pounce.

The ideal scenario, a couple of big announcements get the IMUODs in the money. Significant cash injection if that happens would mean we almost wouldn’t need to raise again for current trials (not accounting for R&D grants). IMUODs would get IMU to around Q2 2026. ***IMUOEs expire at the end of August 2026 but could already have brought in funds for those wanting to start 12-month CGT timeline. It’s ambitious but also I’d imagine management wouldve be working on things so they align here.

Ideally, if IMUODs come in it’d still make sense to see a raise on the back of decent results; from either Azer-Cel, CF33, to cornerstone US based BP/Insto’s. Regardless of what people say about listing in the US, that’s where the big money is. If IMU has world leading tech, they need to be playing in a world leading pool of capital. Sorry to say, Australia just doesn’t cut it right now.
    My thoughts are similar to yours in so far as any success we see in CF33 could almost count double for future OnCARlytics results. However, im not as convinced the biggest inflection points for IMU this year won’t still come from Azel-Cel and CF33. This is purely based on patients treated. We’d have 1b data back and registrational trial confirmation for Azer-Cel and CF33 a fair few patients of the higher cohorts dosed. OnCARlytics combo doesn’t look like it will start dosing for a few months and at that how many patients would need to be dosed and data cleaned to see material benefit?! Of course if the response rates are ridiculously good on the few patients dosed then that’d change things.

Personally, for this year im hoping to see strong confirmation of efficacy in higher cohorts for CF33, confirmation that onCARlytics is getting tumours to express CD19 and Azer-Cel getting the nod for it’s registration study. That’s not too much to ask for!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.