IMU 2.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-12113

1. 27,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1745
    You brought up about "trusting" LC's comment so I've gave you a recent example when her comment wasn't misleading. I bought heavily in 4-5c because the pps was somehow massively sold down when the placement was only 8.3c offered to the SI and Insto a few weeks early.

Again, the CR was for a new acquisition, I'm not sure why some continue to bring this up that LC mislead investor saying there was no need to do CR in the near future. The amount of cash then should have told this wasn't needed so LC shouldn't had to tell this if there was no acquisition of Azer-Cel. Even if she knew before hand of the acquisition and still made this comment, she couldn't tell the market before the deal happened. Maybe the best approach was not to answer and tell investors to just look at their balance sheet and make their own decision?

Her-Vaxx wasn't even close to end of Ph2 clinical trial so I wasn't expecting any commercial deal, was the "dance card full" comment based on selling Her-Vax? If so, I definitely wouldn't have invested only based on these comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $623.8K 12.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 347323 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 632940 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.