IMU 2.68% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-12359

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Almost completely wrong. Axel Hoos and the founding finance guys interviewed Leslie, and then instructed Paul to appoint her the same day.
    As CEO, Leslie assembled most of the team (Nick Ede was already at the company).Whilst a paid executive employee of Imugene, Paul used company resources etc to privately negotiate with Yuman Fong with a view to establishing another entity (substantially or exclusively owned by Paul) to own the IP that YF had developed. The reason YF's IP came to IMU was because Leslie got wind of the deal and demanded that the IP and tech be housed in the IMU stable. She did the deal!!..... Whilst despite being an employee at all times, Hopper profited massively from the agreed purchase terms that IMU was forced to agree to. Paul's talents are essentially as an arranger/entrepreneur of micro transactions taking equity in embryonic technology and persuading ASX investors to fund the development of that tech by investing in micro biotech start ups. Those startups then provide a remuneration stream for Paul by way of very generous Exec Chairman salary's. Most of those microcaps have been disastrous for investors, and to date (10 years and waiting) we have seen no commercial deals from any of these entities. By a "commercial deal" I mean a transaction entered into that provides profitable remuneration to any of the micro biotechs that employs Paul as a paid executive. These are my opinions only, please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $407.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $453.6K 8.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 5053737 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 507741 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.