IMU 1.79% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-12361

1. 2,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 768
    Hi Hamish
    i have re-read your post a few times and would comment that one cannot actually research your comments as they would appear to be derived from observations from staff at IMU and ex directors.
    I have formed by views based upon close reading of all Annual Reports and company announcements over the years and feedback (where reliable) from HC and I have emailed one of the staff a few times but that remains confidential.
    In any organisation there will be tensions and discrepancies from time to time and that can lead to different views of course. But if Paul was the draconian actor as is suggested, then I cannot see how he could be compelled to do things against his will nor have attracted the array of scientists and management to the company.
    So while he might be disliked by some, which may include you I don’t know, I will still see him as a critical part of the enterprise. People don’t have to play happy families in companies all the time as egos, perceptions and views often clash. It’s how they play out on the bigger stage that’s important.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $757.1K 13.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2203877 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 244428 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.