IMU 2.82% 7.3¢ imugene limited

Dear HamishI have a general rule that it is not worth my time...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604

Dear Hamish

I have a general rule that it is not worth my time to call out every piece of mis-information that is splashed across these boards ... and there is certainly a considerable amount flying around at any given time. Obviously, nobody here, except perhaps Davy and one other, actually know who I am ... or what I might, or might not, know. We’re all adults, so you will need to make up your own mind if what I say is correct. I would expect that, with very little digging, it can be verified.

Here's how I understand it, and yes, I am a supporter of PH.

Hamish, you are incorrect when you say ... to date (10years and waiting) we have seen no commercial deals from any of these entities. PH sold Viralytics to Merck for half a BILLION dollars. Fact! That sum may be chicken feed to you, but certainly not to me.

Zior, you are correct, Alex was asked to step back during the CF33 negotiations due to a conflict of interest. This unfortunately caused some internal tensions (no, I don’t know the exact issues), but things were awkward enough to see Axel removed. I liked Axel ... he was a fine scientist and hugely intelligent. Sometimes things just don’t work out.

I wonder if the PH ‘haters’ on this forum have ever even met Paul, or spoken to him directly. I have, several times. I have found him to be very capable, honest and empathetic. I take people as I find them.

Both Odds & Evens and Godiva make very good points. Perhaps others should re-read these comments.

Anyway, that is enough time spent. The haters will hate, that’s what they do, so I won’t be joining in on a ‘he said - she said’ bounce around session. As we all know, people will believe whatever they want, as they are entitled to do ... just don’t post deliberate mis-information. Try to rise above that.

Last edited by Outlander2: 19/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $134.2K 1.843M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 767302 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 148650 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.2¢ 1741836
Last updated 10.34am 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.