IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-12423

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    footnort,
    I think your right on the money !
    I've been doing a hypothetical of what I believe, would be playing out behind the scenes with IMU & BP.

Firstly, don't believe for an instance that BP isn't across all of what IMU is doing and has achieved. Even in tomorrows two day forum there's four other oncology drug researchers (ImmVirx- Syntara- Chimeric- Arovella), with two, although being much smaller and in their infancy, compared to IMU are our direct competitors. Their write ups prior to presenting also look great. That's just a handful, with tens more overseas. BP cant just buy them all, in the hope they have the winner in their bag. Each would demand hundreds of millions, if not multiple billions for their baby's. BP have share holders and budgets they are directly accountable for.

Alternatively, with such a competition between BP's, they cant let a winner get away either. As one or just a few companies will revolutionise the way cancer is treated (for mine) over the next 5 years. Plus many have expiring products, being either outdated or finishing patents.

We have our constraints being an emerging company. We do not have the vast resources BP do in having our products- made, marketed, and distributed, that would require many years of growth and capital raising, compared to that of BP.

That leaves IMU with an untold, or unknown potential, all sown up with patents. Therefore, I believe both IMU and BP will find some middle ground ( IF its not already being put together for shareholder approval).
    A licensing agreement with BH carrying the weight, in getting our products to market. Maybe with a Licensing fee up front, in securing their interests over our long patents. With FDA approval and BP's influence, would mean production and sales flowing within a few years. Work out for yourselves what % IMU would receive in sales. However, figures showing sales in the 100s of billions in $$$ over the entire cancer industry would see IMU skyrocket. Just one segment of that industry is still unbelievable.
    Therefore, should BP not get our product to market and it fails, they would simply walk, having not shelled out $10-50B. However, should it work for both companies, unseen wealth at a small price, in comparison to a TO.

To play Landlord over the usage of what's been described as -The Holly Grail ! That really dose excite me.

I could be wrong. However, I always look from all perspectives in understanding business. That's what I think is the most likely scenario, whilst we wait for IMU to show us investors, where the path is leading. What's great is that even if I'm completely wrong, a different scenario just as profitable for IMU is likely to play out.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only- DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.