IMU 4.00% 7.2¢ imugene limited

Hi Outlander, There will be many theories associated with this...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Hi Outlander, There will be many theories associated with this decision, my thoughts are along the lines that collaborations are not terminated for frivolous reasons.
    Some have opinionated that the trials were not producing data sufficient to continue the trials to another stage, I would find this to be unlikely due to the data both companies have already released.
    Or possibly due to the agreement requiring an increased input of finances from both parties to advance to another stage.
    Others believe that due to the Acer-cel agreement with Precision Biosciences, the decision is due to not wanting to assist potential opposition in their advancement.
    Leslie Chong has often stated she is not afraid of competition and as the oncology community is well versed in one another programs and often are talking to one another about the latest progression in cancer research, I don't think this is a likely reason for terminating the collaboration.
    We will know at some point in time the reasons behind this, possibly in weeks or months when an announcement is made in regards to Imugene’s future
    It could be as some have said related to a Nasdaq announcement, or it could be due to some conflict of interest from a BP approach, whatever the reason it is something that is clearly a bigger loss to ALA than Imugene if today's share action is any indicator.
    I take no glee in this as I was once a shareholder of ALA and although I felt their shareprice was getting ahead of itself, in much the same way the Imugene’s did when it got to 62c, the technology appears to be promising and unique.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $523.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.8¢ $2.372M 33.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 584305 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 293743 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 6.8¢ 15923919
Last updated 13.30pm 13/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.