IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Another excellent post post from you Outlander2.Yes things IMU...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Another excellent post post from you Outlander2.

Yes things IMU do seem to be on the change for mine. Whilst seeing a variety of influences that's driven the SP down up until last November. Then finally, after a few years and hitting rock bottom ($0.039c SP) updates from the Mast study coupled with the FDA announcement, sending our SP up 200% in just three weeks. Since then it feels like we've been circling the airport in a holding pattern. We all feel our destination isn't fare away.

Todays presentation at the healthcare conference, I'm very much looking forward to. Dr Bradley Glover will be presenting at 11am (Sydney time) to register go to //Disallowedlink.com/events/healthcare-conference/
    I'm looking forward to his perspective and gauging his confidence. He's spoken well in the past and will do very well, I'm sure.

With all of the information flowing in relating to joint studies and results- It's more than reasonable to be expectant of announcements carrying weight, landing soon. Coupled with LC's latest comments and stating news would be coming "Very soon", its now been a couple of weeks. So it cant be fare away.

Whilst I fully understand posters here on HC have varied and staunched opinions of PH. Those of LC seem to be of mostly great acknowledgement and appreciation. I also like her work-ethic and personal approach, towards everything. I do believe when news comes over the next month, that she really has put it out there. For her own sake I'm confident were in for ground breaking news.

Sit Tight !!!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.