IMU 1.30% 7.6¢ imugene limited

Hi friend OutlanderI'm a bit distracted by other things at the...

1. 2,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11797
    Hi friend Outlander

I'm a bit distracted by other things at the moment, so only a brief post - but I agree with your comments, and with @Jov88 and @Hawkbar33. I get the sense that IMU has moved to a "clear the deck and ready for action" mode.

LC has always been extremely careful establishing a strong cash position, and then defending it. The Azer-Cel deal - which brought in the mfg facility and staff - really marked a step change in the company in terms of the breadth and depth of their capability, and the size of their recurrent costs.

The additional recruitment since then - including a Strategic Planning role - indicate a company which is preparing for major growth.

All indications so far are that Vaxinia is achieving as expected, and we must be very close now to an Ann on OBD, plus the next et of results data. The initial dose escalation for OnCARlytics mustl have demonstrated success in forcing the expression of CD19 on cancer cells in human subjects, because they have progressed to combination therapy with Blincyto. There would be no point in doing that otherwise.

Now we see a tightening of access to the OnCARlytics IP with the termination of the 3rd party partnership. That speaks of huge confidence in Azer-Cel, and we are now 18 weeks into that Ph 1b study.

Yep - it feels like something is about to happen.

Cheer

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $556.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $2.780M 36.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 108996 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 254900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ 17617693
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.