IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Agree with almost all being surmised fattchoi & Yamaha333....

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Agree with almost all being surmised fattchoi & Yamaha333.

However, I agree 60-70c would only ever be an entry price. As mentioned on these threads many times BP making TO bids, offer whole prices - Their not interested in the SP. With 8# Billion odd shares (Including Options) being held, that's only $4.8- 5.6 Billion- For the whole kit & kaboodle ! I'd suggest less promising products (not a combined 5 IMU has) have gone for more with BP in recent times. I couldn't imagine anything less than $10b and would be surprised in an open market, if we couldn't negotiate upwards of $20b- ($1.25/ $2.5+).

Keep in mind two important factors (for mine) that would see this achieved. Firstly, The price being 10-20X what's currently being trading, I believe Share Holders would flock to approving the offer. Secondly, PH is a capitalist (for mine) it would be in line with his initial sell out plan. With his voting power and influence, coupling up with all the retail investors wanting out, would be a mere formality.

However, maybe many of us on these threads (including me) often let the imagination boggle with rose filled glasses, when picturing a buyout price. Even at the afore mentioned prices, I would probably side with selling myself. As a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Plus saving perhaps years, before seeing any return.

Now is the time to be constructively discussing such scenarios, as were sitting around on our investments with cabin fever, awaiting announcements of uncertain positive signs. I suspect the SP isn't going anywhere other than sideways, until any news comes. One of the contributors I've considered restricting volume, is the fact that institutions (Wholesale large investors, such as banks) like to know certainty over their investments. A TO might not be attractive to them, as they might not have enough control over prices being negotiated. Similarly, in a negotiating and approval period ( not to mention settlement) it might restrict their control over liquidity, in having their money locked in, with a suspension on trading.

Well there's plenty to think about. Most of the above are all lovely problems to have. Let's just hope we all end up with a good quid in our pockets soon. More importantly, that whoever moves on with the IMU products- Kicks cancer, once and for all- quickly !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.