IMU 1.04% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-12544

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Yep, and all power sits with Imugene at the negotiating table, if this proves to be everything we hope it is. They hold both 'the keys' to the door and 'a' Allogeneic CAR-T to drive through it. If that door is an opening to the 90% of cancers that solid tumours represent, anyone else wanting to drive through isn't going to get a free pass if Imugene is bought out, I would think.

Furthermore, as a patient, given the choice, I know what I would want. "Start my treatment today, Dr., and I want the less onerous treatment as my first option. Something that scours my whole body and targets every last vestige of cancer, yes, please!"

The implications, to be honest, are really far-reaching and immense for healthcare, governments, and the global political landscape. There will be a lot of scrutiny put on any deal.

Imagine, for example, that a potential buyer was a government owned company that might later use that key as a political weapon. Well, let's hope for the worlds sake that any deal isn't 8 billion, and the keys in one or the wrong parties hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $136.7K 2.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 3362075 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 6325683 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.