IMU 5.33% 7.1¢ imugene limited

I'd like to think that my view of Imugene is very positive,...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    I'd like to think that my view of Imugene is very positive, however reading some of the posts today I can't help thinking it has become a bit like a shark feeding frenzy about potential sales, sp blow-out or imminent JV's.
    I might be on my own here but there certainly wasn't anything that stood out in today's NWR presentation that was screaming out Buy,buy,buy.
    The forward looking key timelines for the next 12 months while indicating promising updates did not change from the last 3 presentations and nothing that Dr Glover mentioned made me think, here we go, no stopping this train now.
    While the potential realisation of the sale of Imugene's technology could very well come to fruition as suggested by some, it really does seem a long way from the current shareprice, and like many on this forum I am flabbergasted how it continues to stay at this extremely reduced price, one can only think that now may be a good time to accumulate as it surely cannot continue to stay for much longer at this ridiculous level.
    Or alternatively is it us Imugene faithful that are wearing the blinkers, is there something that we are not seeing that more experienced investors are.
    I have mused on this over the journey and can't for the life of me see what we could be overlooking.
    I know that we desperately want to see Imugene succeed, and there has been no obvious missteps from the company, and when looking at the absolute quality of the main actors in Yuman Fong and Leslie Chong and others I can reassure myself that patience is it's own reward.
    It just concerns me when we at times seem to get a little ahead of ourselves, even though there is no harm in the long run to get a little excited about Imugene's prospects.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.8¢ $2.847M 40.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 266411 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1022995 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 6.8¢ 19590616
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.