IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Hi @MrLeaner, While I believe you are right that those...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Hi @MrLeaner, While I believe you are right that those unfortunate enough to suffer from addictions are encouraged to face the uncomfortable truth about their addictions, hence them being asked to tell their story in support groups as a way of confronting that truth.
    Discussing a personal health issue such as cancer is no doubt talked about amongst those with common circumstances, as can be seen in the various cancer type support groups, e.g. breast cancer, lung cancer etc.
    The clear line in the sand for talking about their personal heath issues is that individuals choice to discuss it or not.
    The Princess of Wales made it clear that she wished for privacy for her children's sake, this is a direct request to the media and others to stand down and allow her family to go through treatment without seeing blow by blow description in the press.
    I believe where you are coming from is that if you put yourself out there and ask for help, there are many good people happy to assist while still respecting your privacy, however for someone of such public standing privacy would be such a rare and treasured commodity.
    At some point in time I am sure Kate and William will use this experience to help those that are indeed going through hell on earth, and what they are going through will genuinely increase their empathy for others.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.