IMU 3.80% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Those words "The Cancer Council" have reawakened my anger with...

1. 10,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Those words "The Cancer Council" have reawakened my anger with them.
    In particular, their latest statement that reads.
    People are better off continuing to smoke rather than vape!

This is an outrage, imo, without prejudice.
    They are in bed with Big Pharma.

Vaping has been proven to be 95% safer than smoking, hence why the British have encouraged this.
    I could write a book on my discoveries of how they operate. Sadly as much as they deny it, they are bankrolled by big Pharma.

A few years ago I was deeply involved in research on this subject, what I found out about cancer treatment, basically horrified me.
    The vast majority of oncologist, when surveyed stated unequivocally that had they been unlucky enough to be diagnosed with this awful disease, that they would refuse chemotherapy.

It is a money making machine, with no care for the patients, is what I have learned from my studies.
    At the time, I discovered that oncologists purchase chemo drugs wholesale and then add on their huge profit margin.
    From each patient, many stand to make $100k.

I am invested in Imugene as I hope that a decent permanent cure can be brought about by them.

My thoughts and prayers are very much with King Charles 111 and of course the much younger Princess Catherine.
    May they receive the best possible treatment and hopefully a cure. This could finally bring out into the open, the cruel and often futile method of chemo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ $1.166M 14.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 409605 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 787931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ 4842402
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.