IMU 4.48% 6.4¢ imugene limited

Have watched Nick’s presentation several times now, I think he...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Have watched Nick’s presentation several times now, I think he did a fantastic job. I’m sure others may have mentioned some of these points, but highlights for me were:
    1. His explanation of how, at the end of 2024, Imugene plan to sit down with FDA to discuss how to take Azer-cel to market with a registrational trial.
    2. Nick gave a very good overview of how CF33 operates. Although many of us have an understanding of CF33, it was good to hear his explanation, how it selectively kills tumour cells, that trials are well advanced, OBD to be determined this year.
    3. When discussing complete remission of bile duct cancer patient - “ultimately that patient has now going on well over a year now with no cancer at all after being treated with the oncolytic virus. And it’s just one example but it clearly shows us, with a number of other examples I could show, the virus does selectively target the cancer cell, grow in the cancer cell, and then explode the cancer cell and clear it”.
    4. Regarding CF33 updates - “we look to major oncology conferences to provide updates to the market. Our next oncology conference is in two weeks time at the AACR as well as others later in the year like ASCO and ESMO that we’ll target”.
    5. ”We are in discussions with US based institutions, both from a capital and clinical point of view”
    All up very exciting stuff, still some patience required (as per Wasa’s mantra), and my bet is we will receive some updates regarding Vaxinia at the AACR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.003(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $468.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $1.264M 19.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1346122 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 1462857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ 10056995
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.