IMU 3.64% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Not trying to 'dis you @LowRes, but I think your post is a good...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1146
    Not trying to 'dis you @LowRes, but I think your post is a good example of how differently IMU's commentary / progress can be viewed. It lends further weight to the fact that not all of IMU's price-sensitive announcements would be viewed positively by the market - hence the often red days that follow.

Being devil's advocate on your points above:

1. "Plan to sit-down with FDA at end-2024 to discuss a registrational trial" = many years to start and complete such a trial meaning many more years before revenue from the product.

2. "OBD" to be determined this year" = a Phase 2 trial won't even commence before 2025.

3. "Complete bile duct remission patient" = we still just have one patient that's been "cured". That doesn't change as the patient lives for 100, 200, 400 days or even achieves clinical complete remission. While we still talk about the one patient - even though so many more have been and continue to be treated - we are actually building a case that there may be some other reason for the one patient's remission.

4. Whatever. Maybe some updates are provided that way, but there are plenty of updates provided by the regular "price sensitive" announcements, and by Leslie's nudge-nudge, wink-wink, paid-for media appearances.

5. Wow. In discussions you say? Keep it quiet, I'm sure no other companies think of doing such a thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.176M 20.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1135235 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 477220 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.