IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

I'm with TB here - I don't think many here realise just how big...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    I'm with TB here - I don't think many here realise just how big this is going to be.
    Ben does, but I did detect a is slight wavering in his faith a while ago, mainly due to frustration, I think. But I can tell he is now back in the saddle.
    Anyway/ I think it was Professor Fong who said that in his opinion CF-33 would replace chemotherapy as the base treatment, although it may have been his most able head honcho Saul Priceman - I am sure it was one of those fine gentlemen.
    I also believe in the not to distant future it will be said of Yuman Fong that he is a giant amongst men in the field of medicine, but he is such a humble man he would reply that he has merely stood upon the shoulders of the giants that went before him, if I can pinch a phrase from Isaac Newton.
    And as for Leslie she is the heroine that has sliced the Gaudion knot of cancer with the sword provided by Professor Fong - that again is my humble opinion.
    I will find my own way to Noosa for the $1 party but in 2025/26 I will be thumbing a ride with TB in his private jet for the $100 party.The only thing to rain on our parade would be BP in panic mode, lobbing a huge offer that the majority here could not resist, maybe say $20 a share, although this would only amount to about $160 B in total capital.valuation.
    Anyway, at Noosa if you are wondering who the fat old fool is, sitting in the corner nursing a schooner with the idiotic smile on his face, well that will be me.
    I have been here nigh on four years now and I will be saluting all those here much longer than me - there will be a number of new multi millionaires as well as a couple of billionaires like TB and Pilbara B I hope.
    And I hope we will all remember the less fortunate in our society when the Golden Goose starts raining those shiny eggs upon us.
    Finally, we should not forget that Prof. Fong has said CF33 has killed up to 80 cancers in the lab and it is merely finding a delivery mode in a lot of cases. and I should not forget our new, first in class blood cancer killer in North Carolina. - that will be nearly the entire types of cancers, I think.
    O.K. well that is my rantings for the moment,- it is getting a bit late now; if you will forgive me trying to put my thoughts ( and dreams ) on paper - I left school in 4th grade also and my memory starts to fail me now, and I never did have a brain for the science side of things.
    Regards to all the IMU faithful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.051M 24.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 458816 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.