IMU 8.82% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-13101

1. 4,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    Sorry to bore some with this story, but I suspect it does have some relevance.

Went with the wife today to the biopsy. The lump in the breast is solid and 22mm in diameter. The doctors were incredible but their silence was telling to my wife at least!

We will have the results late next week, then we can either celebrate, or plan the next steps in this nightmare on wheels that’s literally come out of nowhere. There is $3.5k of Shiraz and Cabernet still unpacked from our recent visit to the Barossa. Might be looking at some of it sometime soon whichever way it goes.

Best wishes all, and anybody with quality advice on future treatment would be welcome.

We are currently in great hands as our health insurance is at the extreme level, re fricking expensive. Covered to the eye balls.

I would suggest anyone over 40yrs old look at your coverage. Ours is 1.1k a month but covers everything, 100% wage pay till 67yrs, all medical bills, all expenses, multiple cash pay outs along your journey. yes it’s a lot of cash a month, but here we are about to take it on and soo far they are all over it.

Things to think about people.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.005(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $966.4K 18.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 383004 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 1654667 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.