IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Over9000, If you think gold is a better bet you should do that ....

1. 3,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6482
    Over9000,

If you think gold is a better bet you should do that . Sell up and buy gold.

But remember gold doesn’t have an internal rate of return. It’s also speculative in nature.

IMU is pre revenue, and won’t have any revenue until they get an FDA Marketing Approval for one or more of their drugs!

That approval is much closer than many realise. What we don’t know is exactly how close. Because from what we’ve seen so far , it’s not difficult to envisage further trial results getting a Breakthrough approval, for one or more of the intractable solid tumors.

We also don’t know what the likelihood of a deal with Big Pharma. Which could be the sale of HerVAX or maybe a licensing deal for Azer-cel.

We do know via LC and NE videos IMU is attracting interest from BP and Big Investors, but we don’t know when or if they strike. They are definitely watching the results closely.

It’s when one of the above influencing factors occurs that we’ll see growth in the SP.

So at this stage we are back to waiting on news from any of the several trials. The sell off was a dummy spit from impatient investors who don’t understand the type of company they bought into. Several others have grabbed this opportunity with both hands. One of my mates is incredibly excited to get set at this price. Not everybody is unhappy.

For myself , I don’t want to be sitting out when the news that lights the fuse arrives..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.