IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Spot on Kisling1..I'm now starting to ponder what it's going to...

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Spot on Kisling1..

I'm now starting to ponder what it's going to be like when Imugene has over 10billion shares flapping about..

Lets not forget
    A. Imugene are still yet to make a single sale
    B. Imugene have produced back to back capital raises where the price obtained was less than the previous
    C. Imud aint looking too crash hot to be anywhere near in the money in relation too the time frame
    D. Altho for a bio reasearch company the cash burn is not that bad its still burning threw mountains of cash and that's increasing statement to statement
    E. Righty so hopper won't wait till the tin is empty to rattle it again another CR is based on probability within a 12 month period a real reality..

Us faithful longer term holders could be soon looking at holding a company with a massive 10billion plus shares..

And Zior continually stating SOI dont matter only makes me less inclined to take his posts seriously and i say that with all due respect Zior..SOI matter..Hopper is a disaster the way this part of the equation is now set..

TB can rant all he likes about Hopper and the VLA deal but in a truly successful negotiation both sides need to be winners and ask yourself what did the other side get out of it..No bloody wonder instos arnt buying up with history as such..

Let's hope in 18months it's different..Go IMU go u good thing

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.