IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Omg FFS........ stop over analysing LC's one millionth proactive...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Omg FFS........ stop over analysing LC's one millionth proactive interview. Its a plain and vanilla interview. There is nothing to read in between the lines FFS.......

I know we holders want imu to do well for patients and for over own sake .... but we should stop looking for a genie in the empty bottle......there is no f@$&ing genie in this bottle...... but are they trying to create genie????? yes they are (trying)....... sometimes calling spade a spade is good....... imugene on right track, yes its a spade, they are on a right track science wise......... could the management been a bit more careful in using the right words instead of very soon, around the corner, big conferences, big pharma and many more.....let the bun bake before talking about how good it is........

Come on ppl just take a second and go back before it broke 10c...... for a good 6months imu was solidly in the range(10 to 25c)....... in these 6 months there were umpteen number of times US and ASX index fell more than 1% points. Even during those RED days Imu held its own, very rarely fell......... but now after the AACR it broke the range and broke big........ in my opinion i attribute this purely to not choosing the right words in the interviews and presentations and Q&A's.

Becoz of which a hype was created in the market when the expectations were not met ppl certainly got disappointed, hence the selling.

Todays news for instance, had we got this when we were in the range it would have been music to the ears (No CR for a good 18 months). But today it got sold into.

Any ways hopefully the management will under promise and over deliver going forward.

All the good luck to imugene, its patients and to its holders
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.