IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Yes fattchoi, There's stocks with untold potential, should they...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Yes fattchoi,
    There's stocks with untold potential, should they get a large piece of their targeted market. It's the main reason I'm bullish towards IMU, besides wanting to see cancer kicked to the curb once and for all !

When I was in my first year out of school, I was lucky enough to be a Chalkie on the blackboards of the ASX.
    It was a huge experience- especially seeing the October black Tuesday share crash, in 1987.

There's two major things I relate to those times, when I see Imugene. Firstly, hat crash saw stocks off on average about 50-70% in two days. However, within four months most stocks had recovered, with more than 50% trading higher than before the crash. Hence, I have little concern going from 10 c back to 7c in a few days.
    Secondly I remember a stock called- The Private Blood Bank. This share on the back of little being known of AID'S that had just reared its head. This had investors lining up to buy this stock. It went up on days 200-300% over it's first weeks of trading. After about 3 months the ASX suspended trading in the stock at the request of the company. Unfortunately for them it became known that AID'S wasn't largely contagious in the air, and needed to be transferred via body fluids. The stock was destroyed virtually overnight. I had watched this stock trade from 5$ all the way up to 150$- 250$ in just a month or so. Yes there was a need for such a Pathology company. However, all of the promise was created by FOMO. I see comparisons to IMU when going to 63c. Whilst we await crucial data and news from IMU, the next time we see 60c or beyond, will be on the back of solid foundations either by trial results or huge partners. We would also see even more FOMO than last time, so in the $$ range wouldn't surprise.

So yes I can see how any FDA approved cancer treatment's can take a companies SP to 10s or even 100s of dollars. However, investors have come a long way since those days. The proof is in the pudding, as it were !

If we get that approval, or see a BP jump in with a Licensing agreement. The SP in IMU can be in the $$ very quickly !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.