IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Gee Bell Potter have reduced its Valuation since Her-vax days....

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Gee Bell Potter have reduced its Valuation since Her-vax days. They had it valued at around 50cents and share on lesser no of shares.
    Now we have CF33, Vaxxinia,Oncarlytics, Azer Cel, More patents.etc Seems ludicrous. The only part thats right is it a Speculation what IMU is worth and what it will be worth.
    I suspect by end of 2024 we will all know whether long term holders (like me) who have been in this since it was 1.6 cents or $40m valuation was worth it or not. I traded on the way up to 62 cents and the ride to 62 cents was euphoric. The slide down even after making good profits on way up when selling has been very hard to watch.
    I am a holder and understand IMU will either be a huge success or it wont. I am hopeful it will be. I wont be taking any advice from Bell Potter on my investments but the reports are an interesting read.

Good luck to all holders. I am hanging in there despite the poor share price performance for past few years. I will reassess at end of 2024 when we have more data.
    White knuckle ride to say the least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.040M 18.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1917207 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 653942 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.