IMU 6.78% 5.5¢ imugene limited

My biggest takeaway is LC dint use the word scrappy at all in...

1. 884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    My biggest takeaway is LC dint use the word scrappy at all in the entire presentation. How good was thatwink.png.

On a serious note it was a good presentation. LC gave the audience in the room what they wanted "the numbers."

Investors care about numbers more than any thing else, that was good thinking on LC's part to throw some recent M&A's and money raises in the market.

I agree with @Jov88 she faltered about the share price question. But honestly the SP is languishing here because of some of our management's own doings...... not long ago we had CR at 8 cents mark. If you as a manage raise money around 8cents mark. That is the ball park SP will revolve around unless something significant valuation change happens in the company.

For that LC signalled Market cap won't be in the millions for long it will go back to billion mark as it was at one point. Lets hope it happens sooner than later.

If there is one thing iam very excited about Imu's future prospects is it has multiple good quality buns (Azercell, onCARlytics and Vaxina Etc)baking in its oven.

please DYOR
    AIMO
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.004(6.78%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.5¢ $2.515M 44.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 819340 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 515951 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.