IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

360k shares @ 8 cents won’t be traders79 buys averaging 5k...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    360k shares @ 8 cents won’t be traders
    79 buys averaging 5k shares is pointless for a trader.
    But you’re a smart man, so I’m sure you know that.

I’m happy that you are so excited with the interview.
    And I’m sure you know, while games are played, the price will stay down, and the real investors won’t get in and be burnt, when they can see what is going on.
    would you really invest $100mill at 20c per share, and suddenly have a CR pop its head up at 10c with options attached, just months later.
    Thats the current form, isn’t it.
    Good for me, and probably good for you, but as a major investor, do you want your capital decimated today, when you can buy on market cheaper tomorrow.
    so, don’t blame the traders for the share price being down.
    currently there is a small shorter moving out, hence the small drop in shorts and constant buy and reload.
    thats good news. Still have to wait for the big boys though.
    but, trading works on disappointment and disillusionment. Drives the prices up and down.

eg, just say some bull comes along, and ramps up the price based on an interview.
    mummy and daddy goes, yay, we all gonna be rich. Buys $5k of shares, but more likely $1-$2k.
    trader watches, buys, ramp happens, mummy buys, trader sells, mummy upset, sells at a loss.
    and over and over and over

and with the incredible soi, this can just go on and on and on.
    so while you, and many others just hold their shares, there are plenty of crumbs left over to trade, every day.
    just look at the numbers. Big numbers, but small in the total picture.

so, dont blame the traders for trading. Look at what happened in the first instance to make it possible.
    look at why some stocks are just useless to trade, and this one is just a toy.
    in fact, look at who’s toy it is. There, you will find the answer to many questions.

anyway. Well done, you always do some very well written posts, and quite informative from a long perspective.
    thanks for your contributions always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.