IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Well thats one way to look at it valueadd..Drumroll.....as a...

1. 3,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Well thats one way to look at it valueadd..

Drumroll.....

as a person who is already a committed investor..

try thinking about it from a want to be imu investor perspective...u know..the ones needed for the shareprice to gain some traction..

Even your highly emotional answer to the proposed question in some manner is better than I don't know answer..

But for a laugh imagine lesile said what u valueadd said..take it over to the weeing and moaning thread..now wouldn't that cause an eyebrow to raise..very childish and highly unintelligent don't u think.

It was a question asked in question and answer time but it could have easily been a topic for a new thread here on HC because possibly there could have been many an answers of which some have already been suggested here on HC..

I actually would have preferred lesile have answered the question and shared her thoughts..some may even considered the I don't know answer not altogether too truthful..I'm not saying Lesile was untruthful jst that if one were too form that view they possibly could be forgiven as it is actually hard in a way to believe lesile seriously jst simply dosnt know why the mc dosnt match the ip progress..

and indeed if lesile truthfully jst dosnt know then so be it..maybe she does know and jst dosnt want to say..what ever the case..even one I've missed ...to say I don't know is a terrible look for a ceo on a question as such..

and no matter how u as an already committed investor valueadd perceive the situation others will most certainly perceive things differently..that I do know..

For the record valueadd it's most certainly not weeing and whinging..it's simply a question that was asked after a rather good presentation with a pretty short lame answer..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.