IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

Comrades,Thank you for posting this. A lot of great exposure;...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Comrades,

Thank you for posting this. A lot of great exposure; who can not love the work Imugene are doing? Key takeaways and quotes that interested me from the ABC interview (all from LC's mouth):

• A rehash of the effect of CAR-T and the massive potential to treat solid tumours; everyone is super excited to get trials kicked off. "Now because of our product, we can fight solid tumours..... You can only imagine what we could do with the 90% cure rate with some blood cancers in fighting solid tumours."
    • "I think we need more to bring something like this to market. We are not just talking hundreds of millions, we are talking billions of dollars".
    • A preference to keep IMU on Australian shores: "I think biotech companies like mine getting innovative science and actually developing it. Meeting milestones, bring value to shareholders, bringing value to Australia. I think thats how we keep growing."
    • On the future of Imugene: "I think the future for Imugene is bright. If you look we have five clinical trials that will all be in the clinic this year. That is a lot of work and we are delighted to add onCARlytics."

What CEO with such honesty and compassion for the patients would suddenly start to say these sorts of things with such fervour and conviction if they were not totally confident of the science; it just shows you how excited the team really are about where they could be further down the line. She has been so guarded for years and the penny is finally dropping. Let it rise and hold onto those shares. Her dream is slowly becoming a reality; she only puts the patients and the science first and that is what we are all riding on. Truly amazing work; if we stay on Australian shores we will surely be up there with CSL.

GLTAH,
    Much Love,
    Roger.
    Last edited by RogerMooreish: 25/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.