IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

In the end the current situation is that most of us are...

1. 12,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3745
    In the end the current situation is that most of us are disappointed with the sp performance and we all, me included, come up with possible reasons and any information we get that isn't coming from IMU directly lead us jump to conclusions that are most likely wrong.

But I agree with those who say that the current uncertainty has been fueled by IMU's failure to give clear updates, by Hopper's share selling - even it was not a big deal -, by departures of key personnel involved heavily with driving the 3 companies forward and LC's last presentation's Q & A.

Mixing that with retail investors' sensitivities due to having put their own $ at risk and we got all the comments ranging from total failure to huge success. As neither of the extremes can't be ruled out, the big guys who just manage other people's money are probably laughing their heads off how we are tearing us verbally apart and worrying us to death whilst they are already spending their future bonuses in their mind.

Without health we can't enjoy wealth. Most of us getting reminded of that every day.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.