IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Yes Taureanbull thats all fine and dandy but isnt a CEO in some...

1. 3,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    Yes Taureanbull thats all fine and dandy but isnt a CEO in some manner responsible for creating shareholder wealth..

The question was asked wow..why isnt this worth 80 dollars..
    to add context the question was asked straight after Lesile gave a group of people a presentation on where imugene is at slash up too..

Now Lesile answered the question with a big io fat i dont know..

So what are the people's to think whom want to invest..

a..She has no idea hence I don't know..no idea from a CEO is a really bad look..
    b..She is not being entirely honest with her presentation content..Again not a good look if so..
    c..tens of thousands or hunderds of thousands or even millions of people those that make up the actual markets are all wrong...

or for the more savvy the reason imu sp isnt 80 dollars or even one dollar may simply be the people hired arnt good at selling a product...

Maybe wht will get the shareprice heading in the right direction is for Lesile to know why it's depressed and fire the ones failing and hire more competent people..

And while she is at it think of a better way to rid imu of the people who keep backing the depressed shareprice and profiting from that falling shareprice..tell them to hopper along and find people who have confidence in a rising shareprice..

it's the ceo job to add wealth for its owners being the shareholders..when companies have peiple involved who are making money from a falling sp its a bad look ..

Taureanbull Lesile must take some blame for the current imugene chart let's face it she was quick to increase her pay and bonuses at the last agm..she took all that so it's nit to much to ask her to take accountability for the shat chart..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.