IMU 0.88% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Hi Jase99, Great post ! I don't know about all the rest of you...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Hi Jase99, Great post !
    I don't know about all the rest of you long term holders, but it feels as though I've witnessed a massive bench hearing on these threads. I've heard from both sides over the past month, only to be where I was back then.

I think the potential IMU has with all of its arms- is Gigantic. I think we saw a false SP rise two years ago on word of mouth and FOMO, alone. I'm with @slick and a few others in acknowledging until a licensing deal, or massive data that's not just good, but extraordinary- then we're not going to see the $$ signs in our SP. I'm now converted that these trials take longer than results shown in other industries I've been in. That's not to say data- that will come in spades over the next six months, can double or even quadrupled the SP, and I'm still quietly confident it will.

For I'm off to watch from the sidelines for a while.

I will be buying more IMUOE's as opportunity knocks, such as now. Would love to bounce back on these threads, offering the first beer to anyone coming to Noosa ! That $1 celebration would be well deserved and fantastic for all holders. I wish all holders the best of luck, whilst being available and watching these spaces.

Those suffering cancer, I wish you all the very best. I'd happily see my entire holdings vanish here, if it meant a cure for cancer. There is a fine group of compassionate posters here, who you can express your experiences with, who are great people. All the very best for now !!

Cheers,

T&P

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $420.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $726.2K 12.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 118218 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 948767 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.