IMU 3.64% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-13715

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Your assertion that Yuman Fong has gone silent and Saul Priceman decided to leave CoH based on concerns over funding, a spat with Paul Hopper, or concerns over the SP are ridiculous in the extreme.

Maybe that's how you might react, but lets not bring them down to your level. Take a look some day at the number of patents they each hold, or what they are involved in day to day, and ask yourself do you really think what's happening at Imugene is dominating their day to day lives. Believe me, they are not in the game for just the Imugene share price.

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/yuman-fong
    https://patents.justia.com/search?q=Saul+priceman

That they came to Australia is because they were asked and invited. Would you rather current funding is spent appeasing your own fears or moving forward in the work at hand?

The simple truth is that they chose a small biotech over BP and that they certainly understand biotech, clinical trials, and the challenges with respect to funding runways much better than you and I. Imugene had less money when they came on board and will find money to continue trials, regardless of what that does to the share price. It will be the culmination of the trials and the data that will set the end price, so why don't we just get there first.

Most likely, given the initial fanfare, they've now ceded control over to those running the trials and have better things to be doing rather than hanging onto the labcoats of those treating the patients and collecting the data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $521.9K 9.645M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 749749 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 452962 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.