IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

No, I am patient. It is the widening gap between what we've been...

1. 12,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3745
    No, I am patient. It is the widening gap between what we've been told by LC and what the market / chairman do. The data so far are compelling, talked up by LC but heavily discounted by the market and Hopper. I hoped after ALA has raised 10m for its, at this stage worthless iNKT tech coupled with management incompetent to get even an IND, that Hopper can get out there and raise funds for actually compelling data. But guess what, again he discounts CHM and wants CHM holders to say YES to more shares for the worst CR-sharks Bell Potter and Lind. And that's my concern, again he himself values the assets less and less. And what he's done at CHM he has repeated at IMU and RAD. That's why I am concerned the next CR will be 8b shares at 5c. That's his way and he hasn't changed, he HAS NOT CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have significantly reduced the holding when the sp was above 10c. If all turns out great the remaining few million shares will be enough, if it goes bust at least I limited the disappointment.

All shares I have invested in any stocks are paid for by the windfall I got 3 years ago, so I am not losing anything at all. Just a huge embarrassment for me personally if IMU and CHM get to ZERO. I sold some at CHM as well this week, as long as Hopper is in charge the advanced science is not reflected in the valuation and probably never will.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.