IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Sick and home from work today, I saw the newsletter soon after...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Sick and home from work today, I saw the newsletter soon after it landed. Seeing Imugene's activities of the last 6 months assembled and summarised here is very impressive. I'm again struck by Ms Chong's fearless and determined ambition to drive the company to a point where immunotherapy can be used for the widespread treatment of cancer patients. With so many promising signals across multiple trials and combinations, particularly un establishing safety for very sicik patients, I feel that Imugene is on a promising track. They are going hard, and I am a great admirer of Imugene, and particularly Leslie, who is tough and smart and I believe can see where she is going. The decision to sell the factory was astute in this economic environment - and I believe the company moved quickly to capitalise on an opportunity when they were perhaps at a crossroad. This agility is courageous and that's what I would want in a biotech company. Yes, investing in biotech is not for the faint hearted so stayers, pat yourselves on the back. Imugene mean business, I am convinced of that. I want Leslie on board for the long run because she's not mucking around and I believe she is the one to get us there. My key takeaway from the newsletter is that our investments are in a good place - see her comments about the MAST trial results:

"These aren't just dates and numbers; rather, each day represents more time for these patients to spend with friends and family. We are achieving two things at once on opposite ends of the time spectrum: on one hand we are seeking to extend the lifespans for many patients and on the other hand are also shortening the time it could take for this treatment to be available for more patients. Recall, we received US FDA Fast Track Designation for bile tract cancer, which allows for faster review."

But don't believe what I say. Take some time to slowly read through the newsletter. It's written for the layperson reader. Imugene are clearly listening to their shareholders requests for more information. If you aren't satisfied with the rich sharing here, nor with the repeated efforts of the company to promote their work and be transparent as possible, then I'm not sure why you would invest. I initially invested in 2020 and it's a bumpy ride. I probably would have sold out by now if it hadn't been for the education I've received here at Hot Copper - from the chartists, the educated economists, legal folk, science academians, the wise, the knowledgeable, the kind, the cruel, the blind, the young punks. Call me rusted on whatever!
    GLTA and GO IMUGENE ✊️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $339.4K 6.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 895592 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 672708 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.