IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Media Thread, page-14003

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1410
    Here is an excerpt from Leslie's presentation three weeks ago. She highlights what excites US investors.

"We know our Oncarlytic virus only replicates in tumour cells and solid tumours tend to be mosaic, it doesn't have a particular target so it's hard to assess what is the mutation. ... Now you can cover a solid tumour with CD19, add a CarT that's directed for CD19 and in that process you create a very smart bomb that goes after your target then obliterates it ... and then get's your immune system to the fight. This is one of those products that's world class, there's nothing else like it in the world. When I speak with US investors, this is what excites them. This is going to revolutionise how we can treat solid tumours.
    ... we already have a preclinical study with our own product with Azer Cell and Oncarlytics and within 72 hours we saw a complete killing in triple negative breast as well as gastric. I probably have run 200 or so Phase 1 studies and I've never seen results like this."

I have no doubt a take over offer will come when the results roll in (as you suggest) ... and when it does, it will be like winning the lottery for those holding tickets in IMU. Why anyone would consider selling their winning tickets now for a lousy 6c or even less simply beggars belief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.