IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Hi Watmighthavben, Unfortunately It's come to that stage....

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Hi Watmighthavben,
    Unfortunately It's come to that stage. Investors now need to make IMU management accountable for their pathetic rollout and transparency, over what's happening with a game plan.

Most on these threads still believe in IMU holding life changing cancer solutions. It is also not my intention to put the slipper in, whilst the chips are down. However, I mentioned yesterday my emails to IMU last week (three in total) stating their advertised schedule for updates only last month. I suggested they only had two weeks, given the end of financial year. Similarly, that if these dates could not be met, then IMU should update the market, especially with so much anticipation by investors, and it being tax time. I gained a response late last night, stating that they are- expected or anticipated updates, and that updates will only be made once milestones have been achieved.

Given seven months has now gone past, since the November 6th previous Mast study update, management can no longer hid behind time factors. Get an update, or report on what has been communicated or achieved in that time, whilst you still have investors. Be they good or bad results, investors simply want to know !

like most here, I'm not interested and won't be responding to the die hard bleeding heart supporters, who will come out in support. Nor the downrampers and opportunists, who put the knives into IMU whenever they can ( usually to promote another company their vested in ).

For mine either LC or PH needs to go - PRONTO !
    LC comes across as sincere, however has lost all credibility in not backing up her hints and statements. She even comes across as naive or uneducated as a CEO, if she can't understand why the SP is capitulating. Its because investors don't know what the game plan is for IMU !
    PH, well let's not even go there. Most investors who've been her for less than a couple of years, wouldn't even know what he looks' like.

For all of you privileged investors, who are privately invited to lunches and seminars conducted by IMU management- Stand up, as you are depicted by them as being the influential investors. Get off your bum's whilst we still have something to invest in.

The response given to me last night, obviously has me hot under the collar. I'm also aware that should news drop that's favorable, we could be trading higher than we've seen over that past year. But in an investment I've repeatedly stated, is seen by me as being the one with the most potential, over hundreds of stocks and five decades of trading- Frustrated doesn't come close to describing what I think of IMU management, and the way it's being run at the moment !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $420.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $456.6K 8.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 267894 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 965502 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.