IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

People like you are confused. You only read what you want to...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20125
    People like you are confused. You only read what you want to read. Ulterior motives, you sound like a left wing ABC journalist..

The majority of shareholders are buoyed by the science and in no way wish to move their capital elsewhere, and I am not for one minute suggesting they should. As you may or may not be aware there are many facets to running a public company, in this instance a biotech. For the record Imugene have performed well in many of them. Securing exceptional science, creating opportunities to deliver the science via clinical trials, and progressing a number of novel and unique immunotherapies which may satisfy the huge unmet need facing cancer patients worldwide, in particular those diagnosed with solid tumours, are all feathers in their cap.

But the truth is out there for all to see, the company is underperforming when compared to the competition, and its position in the market is being undermined by poor communication, weak management and a failure to position themselves appropriately. I don't have any ulterior motives other than to call it how I see it. And btw as @tenacityandpatience eludes to earlier on this thread, emailing or writing to this company gets you no where. The disdain if not blatant disregard this company has had for shareholder opinions has been obvious for all to see. From counting them out in the right to vote for or against future capital raises, to their obscurity in responding to rational requests on the shareholder designated email, or their at best amusing at worst pathetic attempts to discuss their fledgling share price.

Maybe it's you who need find one of the other 2000 stocks on your ASX, (the bourse you're no doubt in love with.) Leave it to us passionate and rusted on shareholders to divine a worthy direction for this company, starting from marketing, communications and garnering the investor support sadly lacking in years gone by. For guess what, the majority of leading shareholders, of which you may or not be one, are not prepared to stand by and suck it up any longer. Last time I checked we the people put in about 90 million dollars about 3 years ago. Its now worth close to 20 million, if that..
    Meanwhile markets are booming..What do you expect everyone to do? Give up? Sit back and smoke the peace pipe? Wake up mate and smell the roses before it's too late..

Opinions Only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.