IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Okay, if we are not in the dark can you please explain the...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20112
    Okay, if we are not in the dark can you please explain the following:

1. Ongoing results in the PD1 Vaxx Imprinter Trial with Roche's Tercentriq?
    2. The outcome of Her VaXX combination Trial with Pembroluzimab?
    3. The optimal biological dose rate attained from the CF33 Check VACC Trial into TNBC patients, and the outcome of results from that trial?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4. How the patients dosed in January this year went in their 42 day scans, in addition to patients dosed prior together with the overall number of patients dosed in the ongoing PRORITISED Vaxinia (MAST) Trial?
    5. The number of patients dosed in the OASIS Trial for Oncarlytics and the conditions dosed?
    6. Is the collaboration/partnership with Celularity now completed? If so what was the outcome?
    7. Is the collaboration and strategic partnership with Eureka therapeutics now completed? If so why?
    8. How the ongoing collaboration is proceeding with Renovo RX?
    9. Have the remaining patients all been dosed in the Azer cel expansion Trial?
    10. How the recruitment is proceeding with the Cholangio patient participant intake in the MAST expansion? And how many overall patients do you envisage being dosed in that trial? Is it still forecast to be 100? Or now 110 given the expansion?

Clearly only the initial 3 items on this lengthy list are Imugene management not only leaving shareholders in the dark, but out in the cold as it were. But although not MUST HAVE information I would note items 4-10 above, if known, would definitely if answered have maintained a much healthier share price than we have today, irrespective of the outcome. When Imugene was at all time highs it was talking about and to the likes of Celularity, Eureka and industry players. It was running Science Series with its product innovators and scientists. It was in short communicating and making things happen. But unfortunately that was a long time ago now. A distant memory.

The list goes on. I don't think you understand. Shareholders paid for the aforementioned trials listed in 1,2 and 3 which commenced long ago now. I don't think there has been any commentary on these costly trials, let alone continuous commentary. Do some research into the company's history please, before making your own frivolous comments.

Some if not many of the decisions made have been due to finances. Perhaps due to non performance. Who knows. But when you enter a strategic partnership and clinical trials, and you raise money for them because YOU ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT IT, wouldn't it be a good idea rather than wait a few years to avail shareholders of developments to that end. To not do so would appear nonsensical, to use your language. In maintaining a sense of transparency at all times with open dialogue between yourself and your owners, long lasting support and respect can be maintained.

Anyway for your information I am more bullish than ever of the science in play. But that has nothing to do with this discussion. For the last time I communicate with you, just so you are acutely aware, I would be confident in saying no-one here is seeking a 100% commercial deal or 100% complete responses. All anyone here is asking for is honesty. Say what you do, and do what you mean. Don't say results are COMING SOON in March, if they're not coming til November, as but one of countless examples.

Cest Le Vie

Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.