IMU 0.00% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Wow for years you've been flaming and baiting me, making...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19913
    Wow for years you've been flaming and baiting me, making sinister comments and remarks about me and my following and the minute I respond you revert to childish images, slang and all the common traits of a school kid.

And I note you despise@slick to. Is it because he has a red heart? Because people actually follow him? Because he can verbalise his opinions? Or is it simply because he called you out for what you are, a liar. You've been castigating, lambasting, demeaning and crucifying me for years with all your false prophet, sphincter and condescending diatribes. As if you've ever had me on ignore.

Did you take time time out to research jealousy? What were the root of your symptoms? Was it low self esteem? Or high neuroticism? Do you have an acute fear of abandonment? Do you feel all alone after you post? Depressed by the fact no-one enjoys your negativity? That you cannot add to the debate other than through personal attacks? Or do you feel a sense of satisfaction that our there in the online world there are sinister sick little individuals that obtain great joy from trolling those who have a following?

For the record I think it's low self esteem. That to me is the root cause of the majority of bullying both online and off.

WMHB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $539.7K 9.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 342857 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 571794 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.