IMU 0.00% 5.6¢ imugene limited

You WMHB in your retorts have jumped on a liar tag directed at...

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    You WMHB in your retorts have jumped on a liar tag directed at me by your little “friend” Slick. An assertion that is tenuously based on the belief that I lied about having WMHB on ignore. An assertion that fails to recognise that not everybody is logged into HC all the time, while not being logged in you can still view posts especially top rated posts to see what has the masses in a tither, once logged in the ignored parameters take effect therefore having to take a poster off ignored to reply. As inane as it seems to have to explain this, it points to the flaw in your little friend’s logic, but regardless of this it was enough for you, as without Slick flawed logic you had nothing to retort with. Unlike you who sought to have my posts moderated, I was happy to leaves yours to show your fragile ego, needy character and who you really are.
    The Jealously and Envy retort was particularly amusing and had the desk in fits of laughter. Jealous of a little man believing he can better run Imugene from the basement of his mother’s house where he’s holed up obsessively poring over every post. Hundreds of posts, thousands of words about one company, yeah real winner someone to emulate.
    Lets, not forget Envy of your little HC heart. I encourage you to print that little heart out and when you pick up that freshly pressed suit to attend the AGM, stick it on the lapel as a badge of pride which you obviously see it as. Look at me WMHB prophet to the pillocks!!
    As to the AGM I will be looking forward to you taking the floor and addressing the Board with the same conviction you do so on HC, failure to do so would be well spineless.

Imugene will either be the unicorn many including myself believe it can be, or it will be just another aussie biotech that failed to graduate. This will play out regardless of what WMHB or anyone one this cesspool of humanity site has to say. But if WMHB and just a percent of his followers are polluting LC’s inbox as I'm sure they are with the drivel I see on here then they need to evaluate if this is where they should be invested.

I mentioned the desk, and will let you in on a little secret. Occasionally, the boy and girls like to see who can get the biggest rise out of HC posters. With you I knew I held a full house, but damn you turned out to be the royal flush unbeatable, the gift that kept on giving. I will enjoying a free lively session at reputable titty bars all thanks to you.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6256/6256885-42a540ce9ab38cb4b0da244f9f951b59.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $539.7K 9.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 342857 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 571794 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.