IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

On the contrary I think it was worth 3.5B. It had huge potential...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    On the contrary I think it was worth 3.5B. It had huge potential and for the most part did what it said it would do for a couple of years and only had successful results. But since those highs it has become apparent that:

- The trial timelines they forecast were grossly extended, stalled, and shelved.
    - The results they managed to get out were underwhelming.
    - The salaries and staffing went through the roof.
    - The dilution tripled without regard or care.

The promises weren't kept and the management lost credibility (PH and eventually LC)

This was a better a company when they had less products, lower salaries, and a skeleton of staff. That's when I came on board - for BVaxx believe it or not (now gone). IMO - they only have Hervaxx. It was a successful trial and should have been sold or licenced by now. Paul Hopper himself said good management can sell a bad product. This companies management rose past its level of competence in my opinion.

The company is overvalued now in my opinion, based on their track record and "potential only". That could all change with great results in just one trial and/or significant management changes. Until then its a known entity and not going so well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.